Senior Design Project
- Won the best Mechanical Engineering Project Award for creating a Compact Active Response Gravity Offload System (CARGOS).
- System to be mounted on NASA’s ARGOS to improve their astronauts’ reduced-gravity training experience.
- Implemented the GUI & the feedback loop using a PID controller.
- Applied Boids Algorithm on a group of up to 19 GRITSbots. Project was part of my undergraduate research at the GRITS lab.
- Boids is a decentralized algorithm that imitates herding behavior. Each agent follows a set of simple rules: Separation, Alignment & Cohesion. Both Leader-Follower and Wind dynamics were implemented.
- The projects’ videos can be found on my Youtube channel accessible through the left-hand sidebar.